For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website (can be accessed at www.dealio.id) and also app dealio.
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the app dealio, in which users can use the Site for survey, video ads, image ads, sweepstakes.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, “your” shall construe to mean the Data subject who is voluntarily registering himself or herself app as a user of our Site or our Service.
To access the Services that we offer, you are generally required to register in the App dealio and you may later on choose to establish which form of services you intend to access. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the Site and for us to respond to your queries in a detailed manner. However, you would be eligible to access other parts of our services apart from those that you have consented to not go ahead with.
The dealio mobile application from dealio.id allows user or panelists to take or using Service they are eligible for and also provides information regarding points earned and their redemption. In addition, the app, after obtaining user opt-in, in partnership with our third party, also has the capability of passively capturing mobile behavioral data through its meter installed on your device.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There is always a possibility for us to get information about You, both personal information and non-personal information. And We collect your information when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- access or use the Site;
- register, subscribe, or create an account with dealio;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- provide information to our vendors.
If the Company receives information about you from other sources, then such information shall be added to our Site from time to time. This information may include your behavior towards various content posted on our Site from other sources. The inclusion of the additional data shall be done so after informing you about the sources through which we have received your information and whether you are willing to provide us with a specific consent to utilize such information.
II. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 18. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18, or allow anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We process and use your personal data for the following purposes. However, the purposes mentioned below are not exhaustive in nature and any additional way through which your information is being processed would be specifically informed to you:
- The creation of a database of individuals willing to take part in dealio’s Service;
- Contacting you by email to invite you to take part in surveys and when permitted by you, to send you electronic marketing communications keeping you informed about the activities of dealio;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Provide you rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners including providing you with information about rewards/gifts given to you by dealio as a result of your responding to survey requests or from sweepstakes;
- Processing the answers to surveys and summarizing the results;
- Undertaking research surveys on behalf of third parties;
- Keeping you informed and obtain your views of dealio’s products, services, and activities or related operation, maintenance, and improvement of the Site and App and other program;
- The administration of your membership of dealio (if you have registered as a member);
- Processing any inquiries raised by you and other communications initiated by you in relation to your dealings with dealio and any services provided by dealio, or its legal entity of PT Digital Vision Publishing;
- We may also use the information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans;
- We may share or transfer such non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees, agents, and partners by pseudonymizing your data;
- In addition, we may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding, or governmental request;
- We may, if necessary, process your information on a server located outside your country of residence;
- We may transfer all or part of its business or assets to a third party after receiving your consent. Your information or Personal Information may be a part of such business or assets. Such transfer of information may be outside your country of residence also.
We store the data for as long as it is necessary for us to receive information from your end, typically information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. In terms of deletion of your data, you would be given an option of right to erase your information from our database. Should you choose to exercise this option, we would take your request into account and delete your information from our systems.
IV. YOUR CHOICES
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to us, and you can limit the communications that We send to you.
- Commercial E-mails
- Cookies and Tracking
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers and We served ads online using the About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy. Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
- Device Data
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with Us, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
- E-mails from Business Partners
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from our Business Partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
V. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
VI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VIII. CONTACT US